- Date: November 18, 2015
- Time: 12:00 pm 1:30 pm
- Venue: Washington Athletic Club
- Categories: WSPLA Event
- Speaker: John D. Vandenberg, Klarquist Sparkman, LLP
- Topic: Tips For U.S. Patent Prosecution and Litigation Based on Recent Court Decisions
- Cost: Members: $60; Non-members: $80; Students $35
- Meal Choices: Pesto Chicken, Flank Steak, Vegetarian: Butternut Squash Ravioli
This CLE will include: 1. Practical tips for patent prosecutors, counselors, and litigators, based on recent Supreme Court and Federal Circuit decisions. E.g., treasures defendants hope to find specifications; 10 ways to diversify claim sets; 10 uses for a prior art reference; what types of clearance opinions remain useful at trial; doing more in Markman, and some defenses of the future. 2. Predictions for the state of functional claiming and claim indefiniteness in 2020.
Oops! We could not locate your form.