- Date: March 21, 2018
- Time: 12:00 pm 1:30 pm
- Venue: Washington Athletic Club
- Categories: WSPLA Event
- Speaker: Lisa K. Jorgenson, Executive Director, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Topic: Current Topics in Patent Law from the AIPLA Perspective
- Cost: WSPLA Members: $60; Non-members: $80; Students $35
- Meal Choices: Honey-soy Grilled Marinated Chicken, Cedar-smoked Salmon, Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagna
Event Notes: Current Topics in Patent Law from the AIPLA Perspective
This presentation material is provided by Lisa K. Jorgenson as a courtesy to the WSPLA members. The use of the slides and any information contained therein by the recipient does not constitute legal advice.
Lisa K. Jorgenson, Executive Director of AIPLA, will be presenting an engaging conversation about various topics in patent law in which the AIPLA is actively involved in shaping and championing. The topics will include AIPLA perspectives about the future of Section 101. Further, Ms. Jorgenson will share AIPLA’s thoughts about current important topics related to the PTAB. Still further, AIPLA has perspectives with regard to pending Federal Circuit and Supreme Court cases, including the constitutionality of PTAB proceedings (e.g., Inter Partes Review and the like). Each of these topics will culminate in a discussion about the possibility of any current legislation in Congress on these or other IP topics.
Oops! We could not locate your form.