This jam-packed session will focus on the
broad picture of where patent litigation is headed,
including particular trends in commercially
significant cases, NPE cases, and the “ankle biters”.
Topic areas include:
• What are the trends in NPE plaintiffs?
• What’s happening with reasonable royalty damages?
• The changing impact of IPR’s
• The evolution of claim construction – especially the impact of Teva claim constraints
• What are the significant impacts of the recent changes from the FRCP?
• How are the venue preferences of plaintiffs evolving?