- Date: March 16, 2016
- Time: 12:00 pm 1:30 pm
- Venue: Washington Athletic Club
- Categories: WSPLA Event
- Speaker: Jerry A. Riedinger, Partner, Perkins Coie
- Topic: The Changing World of Patent Litigation: Past, Present and Future
- Cost: Members: $60; Non-members: $80; Students $35
- Meal Choices: Smoked honey-barbecue chicken, Sirloin steak, Vegetarian: Grilled vegetable couscous
Topic areas include:
• What are the trends in NPE plaintiffs?
• What’s happening with reasonable royalty damages?
• The changing impact of IPR’s
• The evolution of claim construction – especially the impact of Teva claim constraints
• What are the significant impacts of the recent changes from the FRCP?
• How are the venue preferences of plaintiffs evolving?
Oops! We could not locate your form.