- Date: November 16, 2017
- Time: 8:00 am 3:30 pm
- Venue: University of Washington Intellectual House
- Categories: Non-WSPLA Event
- Speaker: See Agenda
- Topic: Strategies For IP Protection In China: What Washington Companies Need to Know
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s China Intellectual Property (IP) Road Show comes to Seattle, Washington, bringing together policy makers and thought leaders on China IP issues from the U.S. government, academia, and practitioners—including local business people and IP experts—to share insights that will benefit U.S. IP rights holders. The program is one of a series of China IP Road Shows that the USPTO is conducting across the United States.
Topics to be covered include:
• Overview of Principal Intellectual Property Laws in China
• Enforcing Your Intellectual Property Rights in China
• Enforcing Your Intellectual Property Rights in the U.S.
• Washington State Businesses’ Experience with IP Protection and Technology Collaboration with China
Register to attend at: http://www.cvent.com/d/btq80s