- Date: June 21, 2017
- Time: 6:00 pm 12:15 pm
- Categories: Non-WSPLA Event
The Bench & Bar®, where the key stakeholders gather. Be a part of the serious dialogue. Learn with the Nation’s leading professionals. The below content items are open to all attending the 2017 Bench and Bar, June 21-24, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Among those participating are: Participants. Registration is available at the Bench and Bar website here. To accommodate interest in these key opportunities, on-line registration has been extended.
For detailed information on each of the below discussions occurring at the Conference, please see this document.
Building Bridges — Special Bench and Bar Invitation to the Members of the WSPLA
The annual “Bench and Bar” session gathers leaders (jurists, government officers, corporate counsel, and litigation counsel) from all sectors of the Federal Circuit community. The resulting three day exchange is in depth and robust, covering IP, trade, government contract, and all other Federal Circuit and related tribunals. We need your input.
Special Opportunity: As part of our on-going outreach to this country’s leading bar communities, the Association proffers a special opportunity to state and local IP and trade bar associations. Groups of 10 registrants forwarded by the WSPLA leadership will have additional discounts available. For individual WSPLA members, registration (currently $5,595) is available at a discounted $3,495 ( not including lodging and incidentals). Registration closes on June 2.
Selected Leading Topics
- FCBA Model Local Patent Rules (similar to the Model Patent Jury Instructions) will be discussed and input gathered.
- PTAB leadership will speak at the conference and PTAB development discussions will take place.
- Disruptor panel will outline significant technology disruptors emerging in the next few years.
- FCBA has partnered with WIPO and WEF in the global patent prosecution Inventor Assistance Program, Opportunities will be further discussed.
- Aside from the general sessions, “Pacific Coast Dialogue Session” is designed for attorneys from ID, WA, OR, and CA.
Questions? Please contact Hee Kim at kim@fedcirbar or 202-536-4160 by June 2, 2017.
Oops! We could not locate your form.